Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome!

Hi - you've found the Silver Lining!

You may have arrived here through my main blog - BabySilv 2.0 - or Facebook or from a friend. Either way, thank you for visiting. I'm just getting started, so this is only a small sampling of photos that I have taken over the years. (And please be patient with this blog - I'm still making minor adjustments and adding content. I know it ain't fancy, but photography is my thing, not web design!)

I have been photographing almost all my life. My style is simple, and I focus on getting a few winning shots...finding that silver lining, if you will. If you want good, clean photos of you or your family, then you've come to the right place. Please check out my work on this blog - I have many more where these photos came from, so if you'd like to see more examples just holler. I look forward to working with you!

Please like my Facebook page, and become a follower of this blog - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment