Monday, November 7, 2011

Nicole and Erez - parents to be!

I had so much fun with Nicole and Erez - our mutual friend set us up to do maternity pictures as they're expecting their first little one in December. It was a gorgeous fall afternoon at the Getty Villa, and we managed to sneak in some shots despite the threat of being kicked out! (Professional photography is not allowed, and I tried to convince the guard that I was no professional!) But since Nicole and Erez are both rabbis, we were working under a higher moral order so we decided not to push our luck and head down to the beach as well. After getting to know them, I am so excited to meet their baby and take newborn shots too! 












3 comments:

  1. Yay Nicole and Erez! I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, you look fabulous! And the pics are altogether just perfect, Kim is clearly on her way to becoming professional! :-)

    ReplyDelete