Friday, January 6, 2012

Love is in the air!

Valentine's Day is upon us! While I'm inclined to join the "it's an over-hyped Hallmark holiday" camp, I really do get excited by pink candy. And really, I have no problem with celebrating love - whether it's love between partners, parents and children, siblings, or friends, I love capturing these moments. So I am offering special mini sessions for Valentine's Day...these photos will make perfect gifts for everyone in your life that you love. If you've been putting off booking a session, now's the time! But do it before January 31...mini sessions are now only being offered as special promotions, and I'm offering a discount for weekday sessions. Contact me for more details!

Hugs and kisses and lots of pink chocolate candy,
Kim


1 comment:

  1. kim, what program did you use to make that flyer? it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete