Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's Fun Being One!

Hi everyone!

Yes, I know I have been remiss at updating the blog. ::hangs head in shame:: BUT I do keep you all up to date on my Facebook page which is where I post current sneak peeks from my shoots. Now that I started a new day job, my time is even more limited and I'm simultaneously working on organizing content for this site. So hopefully soon I'll be up and running again! In the meantime...


Last weekend we celebrated my nephew's first birthday, and I've also had the opportunity to do a number of 1 year old shoots recently so I've got 1 year olds on the brain! So many of these kids I knew when their mommies were pregnant and some even before that.

If you have or know of a one year old in your life, I would love to capture the fun and amazement of hitting that first year milestone. Contact me to schedule a session!

No comments:

Post a Comment