Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"Mommy & Me Mini" - Penina and AT!

I met up with my friend Penina and her sweet son Ariel at the Grove early one Sunday morning...our timing was perfect, because the sunlight wasn't too strong yet and we weren't lost among throngs of shoppers and tourists. I forgot that it's actually a really awesome place to explore with a little one even though I tend to avoid the crowds there. Anyway, Penina and I had been talking for a while about doing photos (she wanted to treat herself to a birthday present!) and the moment was finally right. I loved how these shots turned out, and that she decided to do them just her and her boy (daddy/hubby was working that morning)...in fact, when Mother's Day gets closer I'm going to offer a special Mommy & Me Mini sessions!














No comments:

Post a Comment