Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Year in Review

'Tis the season for year in review montages (I love a good montage!) so I decided to put together a month-by-month retrospective of some of my favorite images and sessions of the year. This was no easy task...I have SO many favorites, and I loved working with each and every one of you.

JANUARY                                                          FEBRUARY


MARCH


 APRIL                                                                  MAY


JUNE



JULY 


 AUGUST



SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER



NOVEMBER
DECEMBER


And what would a New Year's post be without some resolutions?! Clearly, given the 5+ month long gap since my last blog post, I really need to blog more. I do share a lot on my Facebook page, but there are always so many others that don't make the "sneak peek" cut. I really will try to keep this blog more active!

Also, I have some goals for myself. I still really want to shoot a birth and I would love to second-shoot a wedding. I am entertaining the idea of taking my show on the road this summer to a certain East Coast city (stay tuned!). And above all, I want to continue working on my craft and tweaking my business model. I can confidently say I have improved in both areas, but there's always room to do more. 

I look forward to sharing more images with you in the coming year, and hopefully taking some of you as well! Best wishes for happy, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous new year - see you in 2013!
xoxo
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment