Thursday, January 3, 2013

New in 2013!

Welcome to the new year! I love the possibilities of clean slate and a fresh start. I am making some back-end improvements over here, as well as coming up with new offerings for you. I would like to kick off 2013 by telling you about a couple additions to my service and product offerings:

LOYALTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM
  • Repeat customers get a $25 print credit - perfect for ordering extra images beyond those included in your portrait package, or for any image. Believe me, even when you have the digital images, I know how hard it can be to get prints made. And the print and paper quality that I offer is excellent, and at a cost comparable to other high end photography printing.
  • Customer referrals also earn you a $25 print credit - this can be used towards a past or future session, and is good only for new portrait clients to Silver Lining (they must mention your name when booking the session).

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

As I look to save on materials and costs associated with burning and mailing disks (I'm all about running a green business!), not to mention the occasional hassles of computers not being able to read disks, I am going to offer digital downloads as an alternative. You can still request a disk though, the choice is yours. (Note - this applies only to portrait sessions, NOT events.)

And I haven't forgotten that I owe all my fans a giveaway opportunity - look for that next week! Also, I'm planting the bug now that I will be offering Valentine's Day mini sessions at the end of January...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment