Thursday, February 21, 2013

Connor turns 1!

It's hard to believe that I met Connor as a newborn a whole year ago! I did some 6 months shots this summer, and we reunited for the 1st birthday shoot just a few weeks ago. I love seeing how he's grown up - he is a little man on the move! We went to Main St. in Santa Monica because I love all the colors and urban funkiness of it, though perhaps this was against my better judgement letting a toddler roam the streets. We had a great time, and he did awesome. Enjoy some of my favorite shots from the day. Happy birthday Connor!







Contemplating a pedicure...
Making friends through the restaurant window...

Nah, the fashion here just isn't my style!


Ooh, this place looks good!
I think I prefer a patio seat...
Oh hi, can I get a seat please?
And now for the 1st birthday cupcake smash!
For me?!

Oooh, not bad...
I like it!
Okay, I LOVED it!
How YOU doin'?

See ya when I'm 2!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment